Jacksonville, FL, USA
Suffern, New York
Mountain Home, Idaho
Albuquerque, New Mexico
San Antonio, Texas
Fort Myers Beach, Florida
Lakeland, FL, USA
Fort Morgan, Colorado
Saint Louis, Missouri
- Graduate of accredited registered nurse program with current licensure in the state, BSN preferred.
- Current Basic Cardiac Life Support required. (ACLS for TX)
- Mandatory child and adult abuse certificate required
- Certified Rehabilitation Registered Nurse (CRRN) preferred.
- Minimum of two years of experience in rehabilitative or acute care setting and/or demonstrates leadership ability.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, evaluate and direct activities of clinical personnel; effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.