Location: Orlando, Florida
Nemours is seeking a RN-Ambulatory (Hematology/Oncology), FULL-TIME, to join our Nemours Children's Hospital team in Orlando, Florida.
Located in Orlando, Fla., Nemours Children's Hospital is the newest addition to the Nemours integrated healthcare system. Our 100-bed pediatric hospital also features the area's only 24-hour Emergency Department designed just for kids as well as outpatient pediatric clinics including several specialties previously unavailable in the region. A hospital designed by families for families, Nemours Children's Hospital blends the healing power of nature with the latest in healthcare innovation to deliver world-class care to the children of Central Florida and beyond. In keeping with our goal of bringing Nemours care into the communities we serve, we also provide specialty outpatient care in several clinics located throughout the region.
This position is responsible for the following:
- Providing nursing care in one of the Ambulatory Care areas (i.e. hospital and satellite clinics).
- Providing nursing care in partnership with the child and family that is individualized to meet the child or family's unique needs and situation.
- Travel to satellite clinic locations as needed.
- Assessing, evaluating and developing nursing plan considering the patient and family's individual, cultural, ethnic and religious values and beliefs.
- Delivering care based on family centered care principles in collaboration with other medical professionals.
- Evaluating nursing care on an ongoing basis and revising the plan of care as appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible for the coordination and management of a designated group of patients in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required.
- BCLS Certification required.
- Current Florida RN License in good standing.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience required. Minimum two (2) years clinical experience, pediatrics preferred.
- Travel to satellite locations may be required.