Location: Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
Internal Number: R-0019855
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Anesthetist/CRNA Beeper Call
351011025 Beaver Dam-Anesthesia
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Marshfield Medical Center - Beaver Dam is looking for a CRNA-Beeper Call to join a new Anesthesia team. 1,720 hours per year, $152 per hour for any additional hours worked. Up to $100,000 for Student Loan Assistance or Sign-on Bonus based on commitment
Compensation and Benefits
* Competitive Salary of $244,525 - $285,821 which includes the additional beeper call compensation of up to $47,924.
* 24 hour beeper call with 20 minute call-response (designated call room if needed)
* Beeper call opportunity, variable 1:5 call coverage.
* 13 weeks paid time off (includes vacation, CME, and holiday)
* Up to $125,000 bonus/student loan assistance with 5 year commitment
* $2,750 CME allowance
* Potential to pick up additional shifts $152hr.
* Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, paid time off, retirement options and much more for non-casual positions
* Up to $10,000 relocation support
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin Community
Beaver Dam is a growing city of 16,000 residents. With a 6,000-acre lake, vibrant parks, wide array of visual and performing arts and numerous festivals; quality of life is thriving. In addition to high quality public schools, Beaver Dam is home to several additional educational resources which include an international preparatory academy, and a technical college for lifelong learning. Quality employers, a diverse workforce, great entrepreneurship atmosphere and growing retail marketplace all combine to make it an excellent place to live and work! Beaver Dam is only 30 mins from the outskirts of Madison!
Marshfield Clinic Health System physicians and staff are motivated by our mission to enrich lives. We serve more than 350,000 unique patients each year through accessible, high quality health care, research and education. With more than 1,600 providers in 170 medical specialties and subspecialties as well as over 13,000 employees in 65 clinical locations in 45 communities serving Wisconsin and Michigan's Upper Peninsula, Marshfield Clinic Health System is nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care.
The Marshfield Promise
Motivated by our mission to enrich lives, we use common values to ensure those we serve feel supported in their healthcare journey and staff and providers are actively engaged with one another. Together through our actions, we promise to deliver compassionate, safe and expert care to everyone.
The Marshfield Promise is centered around 5 core values; Patient-Centered, Trust, Teamwork, Excellence and Affordability.
Jennifer Waters-Plemon, Physician and APC Recruiter
Delivery of Anesthesia for moderate sedation and operative procedures at a Marshfield Clinic Health Systems' or affiliated facility determined at point of hire as primary site of work. Provides anesthesia coverage at other MCHS centers on occasion. Coverage at non-primary sites consists of clinical situations similar to primary practice site.
For positions requiring education beyond a high school diploma or equivalent, educational qualifications must be from an institution whose accreditation is recognized by the Council for Higher Education and Accreditation.
Minimum Required: Graduate of an accredited school for nurse anesthetists.
Minimum Required: None
The following licensure(s), certification(s), registration(s), etc., are required for this position. Licenses with restrictions are subject to review to determine if restrictions are substantially related to the position.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain and maintain a current State of Wisconsin Registered Nurse license or Nurse Compact License. Licenses with restrictions are subject to review to determine if restrictions are substantially related to the position.
- Receive certification through the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA) prior to start date and is encouraged to be a member in good standing in the AANA.
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate privileges through the Security Health Plan credentialing process, appropriate hospital privileges or other institutions as determined and required by Clinic.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) cards required.
Preferred/Optional: APNP License Preferred or willingness to obtain.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable and compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
Exclusion From Federal Programs: Employee may not at any time have been or be excluded from participation in any federally funded program, including Medicare and Medicaid. This is a condition of employment. Employee must immediately notify his/her manager or the Health System's Compliance Officer if he/she is threatened with exclusion or becomes excluded from any federally funded program.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.