Location: Freehold, New Jersey
Internal Number: 17029372
Atlantic Health System and CentraState is Seeking a Neonatologist for a Great Opportunity in Central New Jersey
Two of New Jersey's leading healthcare organizations, CentraState Healthcare System, in partnership with Atlantic Health System, are seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Neonatologist to join the Department of Pediatrics at CentraState Healthcare System and oversee patient care for the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit. This physician will have strong clinical skills and the desire to work alongside our top-notch team.
CentraState Healthcare System, an Atlantic Health System partner, is a private, not-for-profit health organization located in Freehold, New Jersey (Monmouth County) and established in 1971.
Located in a beautiful town with an enviable combination of top-rated good schools, and some of the most beautiful natural areas for hiking and camping. The hospital is just minutes from the NJ coastline and about an hour to NYC.
- Care of all the babies admitted to the special care nursery.
- Care of well babies who were admitted on Service in the world baby nursery.
- Consultation with members of the OB department in the care of mothers not yet delivered.
- Prenatal consultation with mother still pregnant, but who may be delivering a preterm baby the near future.
- Consultation with members of the pediatric department, including but not limited to, the pediatric ED physicians and the pediatric hospitalists.
- Candidates must have a strong commitment to clinical excellence, have an MD/DO and be board-eligible or board-certified in Neonatology.
- Candidate must have a license to practice in New Jersey or eligible for licensure as well as their CDS and DEA.
- Competitive salary
- Robust benefits with health, dental, Rx and vision plans
- 403b retirement plan with company match
- Reimbursement for Relocation
- Comprehensive Malpractice Policy
- Non-Profit Health System a eligible for Federal Student Loan Forgiveness
- $3500 for Annual CME and Time Off incremental to PTO days
- Full reimbursement for Boards and Licensing fees
- Tuition reimbursement for Advanced Degrees
- Outstanding growth & mentorship opportunities
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN. All residents and fellows have the opportunity to earn a $2,500 monthly stipend paid during your final year of training. We want you to choose our winning team and become part of CentraState/ Atlantic Health System's physician enterprise.
To learn more about this position and other opportunities with Atlantic Health System, please send your CV to Lori Velasco, Physician Recruiter at Lori.Velasco@atlantichealth.org.
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined with the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 14th year in a row to Fortune's aTop 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work Fora list. We believe you will find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families, and our employees.
Atlantic Medical Group, comprised of 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers, represents one of the largest multi-specialty practices in New Jersey and joins Atlantic Accountable Care Organization and Optimus Healthcare Partners as part of Atlantic Alliance, a Clinically Integrated Network of more than 2,500 health care providers throughout northern and central NJ.
CentraState Healthcare System is a fully accredited, not-for-profit, community-based health system that provides comprehensive health services in the central New Jersey region. In addition to offering a full range of leading-edge diagnostic and treatment options, CentraState serves as a valuable health partner focused on the latest ways to prevent disease, promote healthy behaviors, and help people of all ages live life well.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.