This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN emerged from the COVID-19 pandemic with exceptional care providers and financial strength. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV toAmanda.Gurgick@lvhn.org.
Multiple pediatric surgical specialty practice located in Allentown, with future expansion in 2024 to Northampton County to free standing Pediatric Specialties Center. Fast-pace, busy practice with ample opportunity to develop and hone physical exam skills and direct surgical and medical management for largely healthy population. Exposure to inpatient/ICU patient care as well as minor procedures to round out the experience.
- A network champion for Pediatric Otolaryngology (OTO) and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.