Location: Miami, Florida
Assumes clinical and organizational responsibility for the clinical team, so as to provide the best possible quality of care for each patient on their team.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Licensure to practice nursing in the state of Florida
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a pediatric setting
- CPR: Healthcare Provider
- Bilingual: English/Spanish required
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Applies knowledge of growth and development in customer interactions and treatment.
- Assists physician during clinic hours.
- Assists physician during operative cases.
- Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate patient care.
- Coordinates scheduling of operative cases.
- Participates in patient clinical rounds.
- Responsible for coordinating treatment plans and therapy goals for team and having these incorporated into the patient's treatment.
- Serves as liaison between physicians and patients.
- Ability to quickly develop a therapeutic plan of treatment for patients and coordinate the interdisciplinary team so that these goals are incorporated
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Intermediate skill in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Nursing - Clinical
Primary Location :
Florida-Miami-Nicklaus Children's Hospital - Main Hospital Campus
NCPS-ORTHOPEDICS & SUPPORT-3100-466790