As one of the nation's most respected health networks with exceptional care providers, comprehensive care, and strong financial growth, LVHN is a place where you can grow a career you love - from hire to retire!
We are searching a part time General or Pediatric Dentist to join our Pocono Valerie Hodge Dental Center. This is a great opportunity for an existing provider to pick up some additional hours aiding the pediatric Pocono community. Candidate will need to have a passion for providing care to children and working a part of a small but excellent team!
- Need to function in all aspects of pediatric dentistry.
- Serving children ages 1-18 years old
- Flexible schedule to work 24 hours a week
- Solo practice working in a LVHN Health center
- Need to have completed their residency training
- Will consider new grad of residency program or minimum of 3 years in private practice
- Procedures required: preventive, restorative, and oral surgery
- Must have experience/ a passion working with children
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with, and where applicable, in addition to federal, state and local employment regulations, Lehigh Valley Health Network will provide employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or other such protected classes as may be defined by law. All personnel actions and programs will adhere to this policy. Personnel actions and programs include, but are not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, educational programs and/or social activities.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube