Location: United States,
Inova Cares Clinic for Families (ICCF) provides comprehensive primary care services to patients who reflect the culturally diverse community we serve. Our clinics serve as medical homes for patients of all ages who qualify for Medicaid, FAMIS, Inova's Financial Assistance Program, or are uninsured. ICCF is currently seeking a dynamic Family Medicine physician to provide care at our Sterling location.
- Regular physicals, ongoing health maintenance and check-ups (e.g. routine bloodwork, prescription refills, vaccinations, health screenings)
- Patient education and counseling for disease prevention
- Chronic disease management (e.g. diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol)
- Care coordination for specialist referrals and other medical services
- Nurse case management
- Behavioral health services (e.g. depression, anxiety)
- Well Child Visits
- Sick Child Visits
- Physicals - School and sports
- Home Tomorrow Visits for recently discharged newborns with bilirubin check
- Childhood immunizations - as recommended by current clinical guidelines
- BC/BE in Family Medicine
- Active VA licensure or ability to obtain an unrestricted license to practice in the state of Virginia.