Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team in Wilmington, DE. This position is FT, NIGHT Shift 7pm-7Am, every third weekend and holiday rotation.
Hospital Virtual Tour:
$20,000 SIGN ON BONUS!!!!**
**two years of experience in pediatrics or ICU required to obtain bonus and commit to working night shift for 2 years
The Nemours Cardiac Center (NCC) provides comprehensive care for infants, children, and adolescents with cardiac, thoracic and vascular disease. The Cardiac Center provides patient care, performs research, and educates and trains health care professionals consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Values of the Nemours Foundation.
1. Assesses and documents initial and ongoing patient needs and problems.2. Formulates nursing plan based on patient needs and problems and indicates plan on the patient care plan.3. Develops realistic and appropriate long- and short-term goals based patient/family needs.4. Implements patient plan of care5. Evaluates the patient's and family's response to care and modified care plan accordingly.6. Assists patient and family in discharge planning so that problems and care needs are anticipated and met.7. Serves as an advocate for patient and family in working with other members of the health care team.8. Provides safe and appropriate nursing care through adherence to Nursing Department standards.
A. Education, Training and Experience
1. Graduate of accredited school of nursing
2. Must be an experienced Nurse
3. Bilingual Preferred
4. Previous experience in pediatric/cardiac and or critical care nursing preferred
B. Licenses, Registrations, or Certification:
1. Current or be eligible for registration with Delaware State Board of Nursing.