Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Academic / Research
Nemours is seeking a Research Assistant to join our Nemours Children's Hospital team in Wilmington, DE.
Neonatal Brain Injury Lab (Dr Wright-Jin) at Nemours seeks a motivated Research Assistant I to conduct research for both internally and externally funded projects of interest to the laboratory. An idea candidate should:
- Perform a range of experiments and data analyses under the direction of Lab Head or Research Associate.
- May require to perform experiments during certain weekends or after hours (depending on the need of experiment).
- Assist with maintenance and operations in the laboratory.
- Assist with maintenance of rodent breeding colony.
- Maintains both handwritten and computerized records of work performed.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills conductive to working in a team.
- Bachelor's degree required
- At least one year of relevant experience
The applicant should include a CV, a brief 1-page statement summarizing current interests and experience and three professional references. Position contingent upon funding.